About Wells, Hoffman, Holloway & Medvesky, LLP
When you come to Wells, Hoffman, Holloway & Medvesky, LLP, you will notice right away that we do not take a cookie-cutter approach to our cases. You will work with dedicated lawyers who will take the time to understand your unique needs, provide advice and a plan of action that meets your goals.
Contact either our Pottstown or Souderton offices in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, to learn more about how our attorneys can help you.
The Benefits Of Being Our Client
Making the right choice when seeking legal representation is essential. By working with our attorneys, you will benefit from our:
- Experience across multiple practice areas: As a full-service law firm, we understand where issues such as family law and estate planning intersect. We can help you with nearly any legal need you may have.
- Decades of professional experience: We have a wealth of legal and professional experience, giving us a good understanding of the pressures that you are under. We know what is at stake for you.
- Extensive military experience: As a veteran, attorney Mark Medvesky is aware of the different laws affecting service members when it comes to issues such as divorce, bankruptcy and immigration.
- Direct, one-on-one contact with clients: When you are dealing with stressful legal issues, we will take the time to keep you informed about your case and what to expect.
- Community involvement: Our firm has a long heritage of community involvement and support in the Montgomery County area. As part of our commitment to the community, we have been active members and served on boards of many nonprofit, business and social organizations. We believe in our communities because we know and represent people who live here. We live and work here, too.
- Close client relationships: We value our client relationships. We are pleased to say that some of these date back over 40 years. We represent individuals, families, businesses and municipal bodies. We have been fortunate enough to represent different generations of the same families and businesses.
Get An Experienced Attorney On Your Side
We are proud of the excellent client service we provide and the meaningful relationships with many of our clients. Contact our law firm online or call 215-660-3170 (Souderton Office) or 610-323-7464 (Pottstown Office) if you would like to schedule a consultation with a lawyer who is dedicated to your success.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.